Season Tickets On Sale to 2019-2020 Subscribers October 1
Season Tickets On Sale to Everyone November 1
To purchase, call CAPA Box Office at (614) 469-0939 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday 10 am to 2 pm or email them at Tickets@cbusarts.com.
We are limiting subscriptions to 15% of the hall’s capacity so that our subscribers will be guaranteed seats if we need to have a socially-distanced audience.
- Our 2019-2020 subscribers can begin purchasing subscriptions on October 1 by calling the CAPA box office at (614) 469-0939 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Our 2019-2020 subscribers will have seats held for them through October 31. Due to social distancing requirements, they likely will not be your normal seats. All seats will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Subscriptions will be available to everyone starting November 1.
- In the event of a concert cancellation, subscribers may donate the value of your tickets back to New Albany Symphony and receive a receipt for your donation or request a refund by calling the CAPA box office. Click HERE to request a receipt for your donation.
- We recognize that some current subscribers may not feel comfortable purchasing a subscription this season, so we will hold your 2019-2020 seats for our 2021-2022 season.