We’ve missed you and thank you for your patience and flexibility as we develop a safe return to the concert hall for our musicians, staff and audience. The global pandemic has affected us all, and now more than ever, we understand the important role the arts can play for our mental well-being. We are staying fluid but have plans to start the season with a socially distanced hall and stage this December.
- Social distancing and mask guidelines will be communicated to all ticket holders in advance of each performance.
- Sanitization proceedures will follow recommendations given by the Franklin County Health Department.
- We understand this is a time of uncertainty and have adopted a “no questions asked” ticket refund policy.
Watch the New Albany Connects video below for more details. Ticket information for subscribers and single ticket buyers follows the video. For more information on the 20-21 Symphony Series, Sensory Friendly Series, Summer Fun in Rose Run and Star-Spangled Spectacular please take a look at our 20-21 season brochure.
What Are My Ticket Options?
We are limiting subscriptions to 15% of the hall’s capacity so that our subscribers will be guaranteed seats if we need to have a socially-distanced audience.
- Our 2019-2020 subscribers can begin purchasing subscriptions on October 1 by calling the CAPA box office at (614) 469-0939 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Our 2019-2020 subscribers will have seats held for them through October 31. Due to social distancing requirements, they likely will not be your normal seats. All seats will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Subscriptions will be available to everyone starting November 1.
- In the event of a concert cancellation, subscribers may donate the value of your tickets back to New Albany Symphony and receive a receipt for your donation or request a refund by calling the CAPA box office. Click HERE to request a receipt for your donation.
- We recognize that some current subscribers may not feel comfortable purchasing a subscription this season, so we will hold your 2019-2020 seats for our 2021-2022 season.
Single Concert Tickets
- If hall capacity permits, tickets for individual concerts will be available starting December 1. Please check our website and Facebook page for updates about ticket availability.
- To purchase single tickets, call the CAPA Box office at (614) 469-0939 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or purchase them online by clicking the links on our concert pages or visit cbusarts.com and search for New Albany Symphony.
- In the event of a concert cancellation, single ticket purchasers may donate the value of your tickets back to New Albany Symphony and receive a receipt for your donation or request a refund by calling the CAPA box office. Visit newalbanysymphony.com/ticket-donation-form to request a receipt for your donation.