Updated December 21, 2020
For our March concerts, we are hoping that the Covid-19 situation will improve to the point that we can have a socially-distanced audience. Because seating will be limited, to guarantee a seat for Saturday’s sensory-friendly performance of A Whale of a Time, we suggest you purchase tickets now. If we cannot have an in-person audience, those patrons will can view the concert via livestream or request a refund. For Sunday’s performance of Musical Giants, there are currently no tickets available for the 3:00 performance. We will make a decision about whether to hold the 7:00 performance closer to the date of the concert. Tickets for that concert will be made available at a later date. Please check back for updates.
Currently, subscriptions are limited to 15% of the hall’s capacity so that our subscribers will be guaranteed seats if we need to have a socially-distanced audience.
- Subscribers who are unable to attend a concert for any reason will be able to exchange their tickets for a livestream link by filling out this form.
- In the event of a concert cancellation, subscribers may donate the value of your tickets back to New Albany Symphony and receive a receipt for your donation or request a refund by calling the CAPA box office. Click here to request a receipt for your donation.
- We recognize that some current subscribers may not feel comfortable purchasing a subscription this season, so we will hold your 2019-2020 seats for our 2021-2022 season. You can purchase a livestream link to individual concerts here.
Single Concert Tickets
- If hall capacity permits, tickets for individual concerts will be made available. Please check our website and Facebook page for updates.
- To purchase single tickets online, click the links on our concert pages or visit cbusarts.com and search for New Albany Symphony.
- If for any reason you prefer to watch the concert via livestream, use this form to purchase a link for $20 per concert.
- In the event of a concert cancellation, single ticket purchasers may donate the value of your tickets back to New Albany Symphony using this form and receive a receipt for your donation or request a refund by emailing Tickets@CBUSArts.com.
For in-person performances, the safety and health of our guests, musicians, and staff is our top priority.
- Please wear face masks that cover your nose and mouth
- Please social distance by maintaining at least six feet of distance from other people at all times
- NASO will abide by the Franklin County Public Health Department order to fill the hall at only 15% capacity (118 people)
- NASO will provide hand sanitizer and extra masks throughout the facility
- We understand this is a time of uncertainty and have adopted a “no questions asked” ticket refund policy
- Livestream will be available for the 3:00 pm performance of each concert as long as hall capacity is reduced. Livestream links can be purchased here. Purchased tickets can be exchanged for a livestream link here.
Watch the New Albany Connects video below for the season update from late summer.