Congratulations To Our 2020 Student Concerto Competition Winners
- Chi-Tou Lao, Piano, Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 2
- Alec Porter, Flute, Corigliano Pied Piper Fantasy
- Elizabeth Halsey, Flute, Griffes Poem
- Alex Van Bibber, Piano, Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 1
- Erica Nam, Violin, Wieniawski Violin Concerto No. 2
- Cecilia Martin, Violin, Vieuxtemps Violin Concerto No. 5
Honorable Mention (Alphabetical Order)
Danielle Hall, William Keller, Claire Li, Eric Spain, Daniel Tai, Keliang Yao
First and second place winners in each division will be awarded prize money. First place will receive $200 and second place will receive $100.
The first place winners will perform this season on a New Albany Symphony Orchestra concert at the Jeanne B. McCoy Community Center for the Arts. The winners will perform at “Songs from the Heartland” on Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 3 p.m.